Twin Oaks personnel are experienced with various grant application methodologies and procedures. We identify grant sources, determine eligibility requirements, and write successful grant applications to aid in financing your projects. We meet with our clients to research and identify projects that are “best fit” candidates for specific types of funding, assist with grant applications, and provide planning and research, design, construction administration and supervision, and other grant administration services.
Types of Grant funds available include:
- Water resource protection and education projects
- Park and recreation facilities
- Open space and land conservation issues
- Specialty facilities such as libraries and auditoriums
- Feasibility studies and site development planning
- Rails-to-Trails projects
- Historic preservation funding
- Rivers conservation planning and implementation
- Fine and Performing Arts Grant Programs
- Accessibility Grants
- Community Development Block Grants
- US Department of Agriculture Rural Community Facilities Program
- Appalachian Regional Commission Grant Program
Twin Oaks’ experienced professionals are available to perform any task associated with the identification, planning, application for funds and administration of grant funded projects to ensure timely, cost-effective completion; eliminating the need for the client to spend valuable time away from their business to oversee the grant process.
Twin Oaks values the relationship with our clients and strives to provide them the most cost effective consultant services available.